scope of test
Sewage, pure water, seawater, fishery water, swimming pool water, reclaimed water, bottled pure water, drinking natural mineral water, cooling water, farmland irrigation water, landscape water, drinking water, groundwater, boiler water, surface water, industrial water, Test water and so on.
Purpose of detection
Drinking water mainly considers the impact on human health. Its water quality standards include physical and chemical indicators, as well as microbial indicators. For industrial water, consider whether it affects product quality or easily damages containers and pipes.
1. Chroma: Most people can detect the chroma of drinking water if it is more than 15 degrees, and people will feel disgusted when it is more than 30 degrees. The standard stipulates that the color of drinking water should not exceed 15 degrees.
2. Turbidity: It is an expression of the optical properties of water samples. It is used to indicate the degree of clarity and turbidity of water. It is one of the most important indicators to measure the quality of water. Important basis for technical status. The reduction of turbidity means that the content of organic matter, bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms in the water body is reduced, which can not only improve the disinfection and sterilization effect, but also reduce the amount of halogenated organic matter.
3. Odor and smell: The production of water odor is mainly due to the presence of organic matter, which may be caused by increased biological activity or industrial pollution. The change in the normal odor of public water supply may be a signal of a change in raw water quality or inadequate water treatment.
4, visible to the naked eye: mainly refers to the particles or other suspended substances present in the water that can be observed with the naked eye.
5. Residual chlorine: Residual chlorine refers to the amount of chlorine remaining in the water after exposure to chlorine for a certain period of time. The continuous sterilization ability in the water can prevent the self-contamination of the water supply pipeline and ensure the quality of the water supply.
6. Chemical oxygen demand: refers to the amount of oxygen required by chemical oxidants to oxidize organic pollutants in water. The higher the chemical oxygen consumption, the more organic pollutants in the water. Organic pollutants in water are mainly generated by the discharge of domestic sewage or industrial wastewater, and the decomposition of animals and plants into the water body.
7, the total number of bacteria: bacteria contained in water, from air, soil, sewage, garbage and dead bodies of animals and plants, the types of bacteria in water are diverse, including pathogenic bacteria. The standard for drinking water in China is that the total number of bacteria in 1ml of water does not exceed 100.
8. Total coliform flora: It is an indicator bacteria of fecal pollution, and the condition detected from it can indicate whether there is fecal pollution in the water and its degree of pollution. In the process of water purification, after the disinfection treatment, if the total coliform index can meet the requirements of drinking water standards, it means that other pathogenic bacteria have also been basically killed. The standard is no more than 3 / L in the test.
9. Heat-resistant coliform flora: It more closely reflects the degree of food contamination with human and animal feces than coliform flora, and it is also an indicator of fecal contamination in water.